Thursday, March 1

The Little Things

The Wife made it home safely last night from Tucson. The boys and I were already in bed, though had not been for long. The Daughter had sent home a little gift for her Daddy. She had made stuffed bell peppers a couple days ago, and kept one back for me as she knows I really like how she makes them. So, for breakfast, because I could not wait, I ate it. It was so good! Maybe not the perfect breakfast, but it sure was good, and I am not hungry now.

Looking forward to this weekend at the track. These guys know how to have a good time, and we have already been told to not worry about food/drink, and no need to bring money (unless we want to buy souvenirs). How cool is that? Of course, I will be bring a bottle of Jack Daniels, to share, and some extra cash to offer payment for letting us in, etc. It still makes my head swell with pride that they asked for me to come again this time around. Maybe it will become a regular thing for the two races we have here each year....?

It is Thursday, and I should start planning on what I am taking. Stuman called me up the other day and decided we want to get there earlier on Saturday. His buddy has a Pit Pass, where before the race you can meet the drivers and walk the garage. I am not really interested in that, though it would be cool to meet Jr. But my bro wants to, and he is driving. I got to remember to give him some money for gas too....

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Hope that you both have a really good time - but behave yourselves! Mama is watching you! LOL Love you boys!