Saturday, March 31

A Day With Family

Usually when I write about a day with the family, it is like my siblings and parents getting together for a holiday dinner, or something. This time it isn't. I guess the church the Wife goes to is having a sort of festival today, and we will be going (yes, me too) to let them play and mingle. Plus I herd that there are going to be hot dogs. And I think it is all free. Sometimes I just can't pass up a good deal. RM & PT are volunteering in helping out there as well.

Looks like Easter will be spent at Sis' place again. I am awaiting final word from my inlaws as to whether their family is doing anything, but it is looking like thy are not. It is so hard for MIL to manage with FIL, since his Parkinson's is getting so bad. I try to help when I know and can, but I am sure it is not often enough.

I got about 30 minutes to get some stuff done before we leave.

PeacE

No comments: