Saturday, June 30

Delay Tactics

It's Saturday, and I am writing something. Actually, what I am doing is delay tactics so I don't have to get out and start doing whatever it is that needs getting done today. I was up pretty late last night playing WoW, so slept in good this morning. It was a nice time playing. The Daughter plays on an account, so occasionally we meet up and talk while playing online. We did that for about 3 hours last night before this old man had to call it quits and head to bed. Good stuff.

No major plans for the weekend, even if it is pre-4th of July holiday. I think we are going to just end up having the holiday as a normal day. The Wife has to work at least half the day. Some insurances (Medicare for one) requires the patients have treatment, even if it is a holiday. And I am sure there is some other thing in there about required number of days in a 7-day period, etc etc. Either way, it puts a bit of a damper on going anywhere for BBQs or whatever. The Daughter is thinking about coming up for the day, but I told her last night that since we aren't doing anything, it may not be worth the time and gas money to drive home. She said she would think about it.I should just tell her no, since we pay for her gas inadvertantly.

Okay, well, I guess I should get motivated to do something - even if it is 112 outside.

PeacE

No comments: