Wednesday, June 20

Upgrading Appliances

Last night I finally got the Wife to go with me to Lowe's to look at laundry washers. She finally settled on a style after, I dunno, 20-30 minutes of looking at every single one. Even the one I told her was a definite NO... them ones with the glass tops. If it ain't glass, I still wouldn't trust one of the boys to not break it the day we brought it home. Anyway, so not a bad thing on price, free delivery for Thursday, and they will take the old one away too. Today the oldest son and I will get the old one out and ready to be picked up tomorrow. This is our first brand new washer, so am curious as to just how long it will last. All the previous ones have been used and lasted maybe 2-3 years each.

I'm still a bit tired, and may be headed back to bed for a few. I went to bed about 9'ish last night, as I was pretty tired. Come 1am, the Wife woke me getting into bed, and then yelling at the dog, who was getting into something. So, I couldn't get back to sleep and ended up playing Warcraft until about 5am. Just the hour or so of sleep since then is just dragging me down right now. Even tried taking a shower to wake up a bit more, with no luck.

PeacE

No comments: