Friday, June 29

June Is Ending

The first month of summer vacation has ended for the boys. June us ending this weekend, and the July 4th holiday is Wednesday. Kind of a crappy time to have a day off from work for a holiday... a Wednesday. Right in the middle of the week, not extended weekend. But I guess a day off is better than nothing. We have no major plans for that day. I think the Wife will want to take the boys out to watch fireworks, but I usually don't go with them. I don't like the traffic coming/going to those events, and half the time, here in AZ the firework shows are just crap. Park in a dust field for 2 hours, hope it all settles before some fireworks go off, and then fight traffic another 45 mins to just get back on the road. No thanks, I'd rather sit at home and watch a movie or something.

I decided to let all three boys stay home today with me, being how it is a Friday. Give Grandma a chance to rest a bit. Though, I truly think they help her out more than just wearing her out... most days. I am sure they will all be wanting to be on the computer, at the same time, so will have to set up some sort of schedule where they can all share time. I'm sort of still waking up enough to figure it out. Had to get the old blog done, so RM would have something to read this morning during her quiet time, or whatever it is when she goes reading on the puter. Maybe we can get over to RM's for some swimming today. I'll have to think about it....

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

I don't read your blog during my quiet time.... AFTER my quiet time if I get a chance to get on the computer. Yesterday I didn't get online. :-)