Wednesday, June 13

Movie Day!

Welcome to Wednesday, aka Hump Day. This is the first day I don't have all three boys at home. I decided to opt out and spend the remaining days this week sort of one on one with each of them. Except, when I made that plan last night, the Wife changed it. I guess she has Friday off, to see the doctor, so will move that son's day to next week. Either way, I know somehow it will all work out.

Today should be fun. I have already gotten the gym out of the way this morning, as well as the shower. Plans to follow include: heading to the theater to watch "Battleship", possibly visiting a my buddy in the rehab, and either way, get over to a certain store that has some really good specials I want to get. Seeing how it is my house, the specials are Kool-Aid Jammers drinks, and Bar-S ham. The two older boys eat more than I do most days.... unless it comes to lettuce, then I got them beat hands down.

Not sure which son will be staying home tomorrow, or what plans I may make happen. I know the Wife and I were talking last night, that we need to let the middle son know how much we appreciate his effort. To explain, he helps out around the house more than the others, even if he is the one that complains about shopping, or that he is bored, the most... he feeds/waters the pets each morning (without being asked), willing to do the dishes (when I don't want to - which is every chance I get), and just regular things that need doing. I am thinking about taking him to Castles & Coasters for a day. This is a place where they have a few smaller attraction rides (including a loop coaster) and 4 different putt-putt golf courses, plus a huge inside of video and arcade games. I haven't decided yet, but am leaning close to that idea.

I need to get some other things done before we head out for the early showing of the movie.

PeacE

No comments: