Wednesday, June 6

*Yawn* Too Damn Early

It's another one of those mornings where I woke up just over an hour earlier than I needed to be awake. Don't get me wrong, I slept very well last night. Maybe that was why... the body just said it had enough rest and now it is time to get up and wear myself out again.

The son started band camp yesterday. The sessions are a couple hours shorter than originally scheduled, which means we have to readjust our schedules as well. Irritating when they pull stuff like that just days before, and we have to readjust our schedules to accomodate their changes. Either way, he seems to be enjoying it. He brought home the Bb horn he will be playing for marching band yesterday, too.

The Wife is on her last day off today. We have nothing planned.

I should start thinking of getting ready to drop the son off, and maybe head to the gym.... maybe.

PeacE

No comments: