Tuesday, June 26

Things are sort of back to normal (for me) today. My body is working at par, and today I have the middle son at home to spend time with him.

One of the authors I like to read is Dean Koontz. As the Daughter got older, she ended up liking some of his books, at least the ones that had a similar main character in them. He has a 'series' (and I use that a bit loosely) of books concerning one Odd Thomas (character name). I recently received notice that the next book (#5) is due out in July, but there were three short ebook novellas, written like a serials series, that sort of filled the interim between the last book and the next one. Fittingly, they were called 'Odd Interlude #1', etc. Anyways, I know I made her day when I sent her my Kindle copies of them yesterday. She was ecstatic to be able to read them. I also told her I would be getting the next book when it came out and would give her a copy.

PeacE

No comments: