Thursday, June 21

Pulling In A Sick Day

I have a house full of sickos. No, they aren't perverted (like me) they are just sick. Seems the youngest had it the other day, and decided to give to his brother. That one decided to give it to his mother. I'm hoping that all the beer I drank last night will be enough alcohol to kill the germs before I get sick. I have no desire to be releasing fluids from both ends all day long.

That being said, I should get out of here to go hook up the new laundry washer. Delivery came this morning, and because the particular one we purchased as the display model, there was no drain hose for it. The guy was nice enough to remove it from the old one, and put it on the new one, but mentioned it may leak. So now we need to hook it up, and run it a bit to see if it holds. Otherwise will be another trip to the store for a new one. I hope it holds. I don't feel like messing with it anymore than I have to.

Tomorrow PT and I are supposed to go see a movie. The boys will spend the time with RM, possibly going swimming.

I'm feeling pretty tired already. I wonder if there wasn't enough alcohol, and I am getting sick....bah!

PeacE

No comments: