Sunday, June 3

Tossing Out Some Stuff

I was a bad boy the other night. I met up with some friends Friday night, and ended up being up all night. After a couple power naps throughout the day yesterday, I went to bed late last night, and slept surprisingly well.... until 6:30 this morning. It was at that time I just suddenly awoke (I presume from the internal clock). Needless to say, it has only been an hour, and I have completed my regular routine with not much more to do. I have a feeling it is going to be a long day.

The Wife has taken the next few days off from work. I think she said through Wednesday. There was no particular reason for her to do so, just that she needed to use up some vacation time. Convenient with the timing though. Just being about 3 days short of owning the newer van for a year, we get the registration notice in the mail yesterday. I am somewhat pissed though, as I could have sworn we requested a 2-year registration at the dealership - not a one year. I think they screwed with us on that one. This is the newest vehicle we have ever owned, thus making it the highest registration we have paid. Almost $400. Sigh. I know, I am sure many of you have higher amounts. Overall though, I am glad to say it should have no problems passing the AZ Emissions test required. Now, just because I said that, something will happen.

My buddies are meeting up for Bloody Marys this morning, but I decided after the other night, I really don't feel like making that meeting. I told one of them last night that there was a good chance I would not be there, so not to be surprised.

I have been doing quite a bit more reading of late. I guess I have been getting 'burned out' playing some of the computer games I play, and have turned a bit more to reading (again). I have been finishing a couple books on the Kindle every 2-3 days of late. Not that any were of a great story to recommend, but at least it was good enough to read the whole thing. I think last week I must have started a good 5 books or so that I just couldn't finish. The writing style or story was just crap to me that I wasted no time in deleting it from my Kindle. That's the problem with Amazon's free ebooks. Sometimes, the new authors are just crap writers.

My mind is blanking out. I should think about getting some breakfast. Breakfast burritos sound good, but it will probably end up being a granola bar.

PeacE

No comments: