Monday, January 7

End of a Season

Today three of my four kids return to school. The Daughter left yesterday back to Tucson and classes today. The two younger boys returned to school this morning, but the oldest son has today off still for the teachers have some kind of 'Professional Day' - whatever that means. He will start back tomorrow though. Which means back to the regular weekly routine for me, though it will be quieter around the house most of the day once again.

The Washington Redskins finished up their season yesterday, too. Lost to the Seattle Seahawks. Either way, I am happy with my team. I was only hoping for .500 season, instead receiving the clinch of our division, and into round one of playoffs. There is always next year.

For a Monday, I can't find much to gripe about.

Oh. Go Notre Dame in tonight's game!

PeacE

No comments: