Tuesday, February 27

EOM : 1 day to go

February is generally a bad month in the loan business. You have a straight 4 weeks whic is shorter than the usual 4 1/2, and the time just flies through faster. I think it has to do with holidays that the Gov't is shut down, and the banks, that occur in the first two months that throws the timing off of everything. So here I am, I have one deal that needs 1 final condition from the borrower, and she is leaving March 3rd for 2 weeks. Will it get done? With only 1 day left this month? I am not even going to try to figure the odds....

So last night was my youngest Son's bday. He turned 1 year old. I downloaded the pics from the camera last night, but forgot to transfer to bring to post. I will have to try to do that tomorrow. We kept the party down to just our household. Of course I was late. I had stopped for a drink and it turned into a few. No one was mad though. I mean, he isn't going to remember if Daddy was there for the cake (which I don't eat anyways).

Now my next big dilemma - where to go for lunch. The Wife had made a portion from last night's dinner for me to bring today - but I forgot about it. So now I am hungry, and need to figure where I am going to go. I think today sounds like a 5 & Diner day - it's a '50s type restaurant. Okay, that is solved now.

Nothing else is crossing my mind to be interesting enough to talk about. I am headed to the bar for sure after work - maybe something interesting will happen there.

PeacE

No comments: