Wednesday, February 14

Wrong time to be sick

Yesterday I was sick. So was the youngest boy. And The Wife. In fact, the Wife called into work, but I, no I had to go to work. There were "important things" I had to get done.

I was back home in bed by 10:45. All those "important things" were done as far as I was concerned.

Yes, it's that dreadful flu bug going around. And as of last night, I was holding water down. Then the oldest boy got sick after dinner. It's going to circle the home for days now. I just hope I don;t get it again. Bad enough today I am achy and still having stomach cramps, but I still made it to work (and note, I am all caught up even for missing a day).

So it's one of the f'ing holidays I hate. Supposed to be romantic, and am sick instead. Good excuse to not perform tonight... well, maybe. We'll see how we feel later I guess. For now though, I am tired of typing and will let you all go and enjoy today, cause I ain't.

PeacE

No comments: