Thursday, February 22

You can't handle the - Oh, I guess you can.

I can't seem to drink enough water this morning. Already I have drank 64 oz. and have a can of Coke now. I know I didn't drink that much alcohol last night to dehydrate me this bad!

Speaking of alcohol, one of my favorite places to hang out at is now going to be scratched off my list I believe. They raised their prices. I almost shit when I got my tab last night. It was damn near double compared to my regular tab. Plus, they are being stingy on the pour. Nothing wrong with a little overage for a regular customer, I say. I don't know what I am going to do. Probably not go there as near often. And itwas close to home too....

Yesterday was a good day. I got my book order picked up in the morning so have a good 6-7 books to read. I got my cookies last night (even the home-made ones!) and they are tasty! Since yesterday was so good, I wonder how today will be... I was told I would be getting a couple of files today - don't see them yet. Otherwise that leaves me 1 - I repeat - 1 - file on my desk. I should be working 20-30 at a time. F'ing newbies.

Okay, I am getting out of here before I get more PO'ed than I need to be. Oh! Another good thing yesterday - got advanced discount tickets for DCI this June. For those of you that don't know, DCI is Drum Corps International. I love watching that stuff... course I was a band geek in high school.

PeacE

No comments: