Tuesday, February 20

It is so hard at times to be interesting....

Once again I am back to scribble some stuff - literally, since nothing great as a topic comes to mind. I went out and actually got away from the office for the lunch hour. Had a good sandwich at Blimpies and finished one book. Wish I could have had a beer with that sub. Would at least make the afternoon bearable. Three hours to go, .

Per the radio, it sounds like James Brown might FINALLY get to be buried. I know one of my buds had mentioned over the weekend that Vegas was laying odds on who would be buried first - James Brown or Anna Nicole. Looks like Mr. Brown is making the win - but then he had like 2 months head start.

Thanks to Freddie! You always make me feel a bit better - just when it is needed! And I also want to acknowledge Hoosierboy. Seems he feels those of us out here in the Western US don't read his important words. So if you are from the Western US, hit their sites to read 'em up. Nothing like reading about cold weather when it is 70+ degrees out. There are many other shout-outs, but I am too lazy to list them all. But a big THANK YOU for he referrals I get from y'all.

It's that time of year again. My sister calls me up on Sunday and says "Guess what?!? They're here!!" I was like, huh? Oh. Girl scout cookies. I don't remember ordering any. Six boxes? You sure? And now they are $4 a box?!? Jiminy Cricket! So I got my usual spread of Mint and Samoan, and a couple extra boxes that I knew the wife would want to purchase, PLUS - since I am the brother that I am, sis made some Macadamian Nut & white chocolate chip cookies, just for me. I suppose I need to get out there and get those before they harden up too bad. But then, that cool glass of milk will help soften them. How 'bout that Mom?!? When do I get some of your homemade stuff soon?!?

Okay, well I think I am off to bang my head in the wall for awhile. Y'all have fun now!

PeacE

No comments: