Monday, February 12

My mind is gone...

It sure feels like my mind is gone. I had picked up a book on a recomendation from someone, that this book has a puzzle to solve and you can find some ring(s) worth several thousand dollars. One of those treasure hunt things. So I spent damn near all day Sunday reading this book and trying to figure some of the obvious puzzles. I wore my mind out. It was dragging this morning at work, and I did some more figuring on the lunch hour. So, being the type of person I am, I decided to check the internet for what may be out there...hints, tips, cheats, etc. Of course all I got was the forums, which I began to read through. Turns out someone cracked some codes that seemingly were long/lat codes. So I started plugging them in. I found one for a place in the Phoenix area! I'm thinking I am on a roll now. But I couldn't find anything else that may help me. I gonna find a friend that has a GPS (not in car) and see what I can find.

Other than that, things are going normal here. Nothing controversial to bitch about. Nothing overly exciting happened this weekend - Wait! I made the -21 score club on the video game Golden Tee. Now there are two of us in the club. Where you at Don???

I am off to Excel to figure out how to work up a pipeline so everyone can see where my loans are. Exciting stuff.

PeacE

No comments: