Wednesday, February 21

The Reverend Mother has spoken!

Whoa! I made a comment in that last post I wasn't expecting the RM to see/read. I guess it slipped my mind that she does actually read this blog every now and then - probably when I am the bad son and not call her for weeks on end, and she wonders if I am dead or alive. Of course, she sees the Wife and kids off and on throughout the week and I am sure they would have told her if I were to pass away - plus the smell of decomposing flesh might be a dead give-away. Anyways, so I can look forward to some home-made salsa soon, too! Mom has got some of the best I like - not that really chunky stuff, and not watery - just right on the thickness and the hotness. Damn this is turning out to be a decent week - salsa, cookies, my book order came in last night, poker party on Saturday. Watch me get really sick tomorrow or something to ruin it all....

This article got me to wondering this morning. I grew up spending a few weeks in the summer in Paw Paw with my godparents. I might have even hung around one of these brothers, not know their full names. 'Course most time I probably spent fishing or out with my best friend Mike canoeing or whatnot. Bummer of a story either way.

Sometimes, there are even good things to read about in the world. Check this story out!

Another reason for people to watch how much they are drinking - especially around the sea! This fool provided his own insight as well!

A true moment of silence for this one. Co-inventor of remote control has passed away. Men grieve and praise at same time.

Well, some interesting articles I actually found today. Usually there is just that politics and Iraq stuff I get tired of reading about. Speaking of reading, I think I am off to do some of that, after all, it is 10am and I am at work.

PeacE

No comments: