Thursday, February 15

Hmmmmm.

Well, for those of you that care, I am feeling a bit better today. I think it was the Jack I had last night to help chase away those final flu germs, and the beer to replenish my fluids.

So I get into work today, and the first thing I really read is this. An active duty military person getting demoted, and let go from active duty, all for posing in Playboy. I think I should go out and check this issue out... she didn't look so bad in the basic pics I saw. The article goes on to say she had a 6 page spread, some pics nude with dog tags, and some in partial uniform. I see nothing wrong with those type of pics, especially if like her unit/division and other type of identifying patches were removed. I am sure many of us know what a basic military uniform looks like. So what's so bad about this? I never served in any branch of the military. Maybe I just don't understand. I understand that you ar to respect the uniform, but as I stated above, if it is just a basic "camo" or dress blues/whites is there a problem with it? What do you think?

Other than that, here I am at work, waiting for something to happen. I think sometimes that is all I am here for... to wait for something. At least I have a book, that will last about 2 hours before I am done with it. Then I am screwed again. I may have to go ut at lunch to Targ'et and find another book.

How was your VD? I will say that the bar was plenty empty last night. Which is good - faster service on refills. Alrighty, I am outta here for a bit.

PeacE

No comments: