Wednesday, February 7

Topics - I really Could Use One Today!

That's right. I have no topic for discussion today. Nothing major to whine or bitch about. Nothing to interest, or shock, or even bore you to death. Good friggin' reading material for you, I am sure.

Since I have nothing to share with you, I will take a moment and list a few things about me that not very many people know about. Decide then if you still like to read here.

1. I like vanilla ice cream, topped with Ruffles chips, and dill pickle slices.
2. I never had allergies until I turned 20.
3. White chocolate & Macadamia nut is my favorite cookie.
4. Of my friends, all but one is 5+ years older than I.
5. I have never had a hospital stay.
6. I shaved my legs once, just to see what it was like.
7. Stupid people is my biggest peeve.
8. Regardless of the blog name, legs turn me on more than breasts.
9. I am a distant relative of a 1400's pirate.
10. I am a Labor Day baby - my b-day falls on Labor Day every 11 years.

So, now you know some about me, go laugh yourself sick. Maybe next time I should just share some advice I have read or heard over the years. Like:

"A stiff prick has no conscience." - the Reverend Mother
"Marry a woman with small hands - it makes your dick look big." - unknown

Okay, enough sharing stuff today.

PeacE

*Update: the 2nd quote I have been told, should be credited to RedHead. Seems he has been saying it for years.

No comments: