Friday, February 9

AZ is good sometimes....

Yes, reading todays news really made me think that Arizona isn't all that bad. Especially this time of year. If you have no idea what I am talking about, think Oswego, NY. As of this morning, they are reporting near 100 inches of snowfall in the past few days, and are sure it will be a higher amount after the seventh day. Yeah, the sunshine, 70 degree weather, and shorts are just fine for me.

So, now we have talked about the weather - Welcome to Friday! That's right, the gateway to the weekend! A weekend that just may be historical as an upset in the Pentahalon I am in. That's right, I am so far back in points I can't win ... but like any good losing team, I am gonna knock out any one I can out of the running! Bowling and pool are our final events, and I am confident I can win one of them...if I am really lucky, maybe both. Monday's post will declare the results.

Anna Nicole Smith. 'Nuff said.

Well, I am completely at a loss as to what else I can add for your entertainment. So y'all have a good one, and I will bore ya later!

PeacE

*UPDATE: I was wrong. Pentathalon is now next weekend. Seems the guy holding the winnings is going to Costa Rica this weekend. With our money ... I think he should forfeit. Bastid.

No comments: