Monday, February 26

Weekend Recap - wonder if I really should...

Since I last shared with you last week, it seems a lot has happened, but looking back, it really wasn't much. Sort of the regular weekend thing I have going on, for the most part. Saturday we had a poker party, and for the first time in several meets, I was not the first person out!! I finally was like 3rd out, but I broke my streak! And was trashed too... though I don't know why I would celebrate that.

Sunday morning I woke up feeling fine, which IS unusual after the amount of Jack I drank Saturday night. I fixed up some of my favorite Tennessee Tea (Lipton and Jack) and headed to the ball park. It was the last day oif tournament, and my team played at 8am. This was the first week where we had someone new taking over the coach position for the team, and would be his debut. I don't know if it was a good one, or not. We had only 8 players, instead of the regular 10 as 4 people did not show up at all. But we scored more in this one game, than we did the whole season per game. So less people, more hits, more runs, but still a loss and that eliminated us from the tournament. We'll probably start again in 2-3 weeks and play double-headers each Sunday until May/June when it gets too hot out here to play.

After the ballgame, I headed to Bullocks where I spent the afternoon watching Nascar. I had Robby Gordon for the pool, and of course he didn't place anywhere I needed him too. After that I went home and took the family out for dinner, then crashed when we got home. Thought, get a good nights sleep. No. I forgot I had to get up at 6 to take the daughter to school, then when the wife went to leave, the van had a aflat tire, and the tool to lower the spare, change the lugs and up the jack could not be found. Seems it came up missing the last time when we took the van into get the last tire fixed.

It's been a pretty shitty Monday so far. At least over half the day is gone, and I actually have little bits of work here and there to accomplish. Then I do believe it is going to be bar time. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting for you tomorrow..

PeacE

No comments: