Tuesday, November 6

And the music plays a celebratory tune

My daughter had a band invitational last night. I didn't get to attend since I have to do these work out classes, and their schedule is not the best for me between work and home. No awards were given, but she said they received a standing ovation. I hope that is a good precursor to this weekend, as Saturday, they attend the State Competition. The Wife laid it on thick this morning that I should be there, but that would mean rescheduling my Saturday class to a Wednesday night at 9pm. Who the hell wants to work out that late?

Speaking of working out ... I did the weight and measure last night. So, after one week, which consisted of three classes, I have a total weight-loss of 0 pounds. No loss, no gain. I weighed in at the same. But, I did lose 1 1/2 inches off the waist, which means I am building muscle and burning the fat. And last nights weight class wasn't as bad as last week, though I am still a bit sore this morning.

I need a vacation soon. Work is getting slow, and they hired another processor, when there isn't enough work for me. I don't understand that one. But there is the seminar we are attending tomorrow that if the bosses decide to go that route, could mean a lot more business. I don't know. I just know I need a weekend out of here to someplace - but that too would mess up my workout schedule. ::sigh:: I can't win for anything.

Alright, it is early and there are things I need to do. I may be back later with some jokes.

PeacE

No comments: