Friday, November 9

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!

This is the big race weekend here in the Valley. PIR is hosting the NASCAR race and yours truly is doing his damnedest to get a fricking ticket to go. Last weekend, my favorite bartender said she was going to have extra tickets and offered me one, but as of yesterday, they had not come through. So I am hoping to hear later today. If it falls through, I guess I won't be going to the race, but oh well. I haven't been to a race in over 13 years anyways.

Meanwhile, today is Friday, and I hope to get out of the office a bit earlier than normal. My desk has been slow, and I don't see why I shouldn't leave early. I am not hourly or salaried after all. I wonder what the chances are of that happening...

I finished my gym requirements for the week. With the weekend as busy as it is, I am thinking I may need to get in late Saturday for a half hour workout or something. I know at the race I would be drinking some brews, and possibly tonight. Monday is my weigh-in for the week. I don;t want to be over a lot. Some is okay, as I am starting to notice some muscle mass gain in my arms. Hopefully I will have lost some more in the waist as well.

Saturday we are attending the State Marching Band competition being held in Mesa (across the Valley from me) for my daughter. The band is to perform around noon, so it is going to be some beautiful weather. High of about 80 they are saying. I wonder how crowded it will be. I totally dislike large crowds - shit, I didn't even think about crowd at the race. You know that will be huge. ::sigh::

Oh well. It seems if you want to enjoy something anymore you have to give something up to do it. Y'all have a good one, and hope to see ya back here Monday for another boring installment. Maybe I will have some boobie pics from the race... now there's an idea!

PeacE

No comments: