Wednesday, November 21

Pre-Holiday wrap-up with pics

Welcome to Wednesday, the day before my second favorite holiday, TurkeyDay. The first is St Patrick's Day (an excuse for good Irish drinking if I ever needed one) in case you were wondering. For most of us, I am sure today is the last working day of the week , going into a nice 4 day weekend. Of course, many of you are having family over so that is one less day, or two, depending if they come from out of town or not.

Myself, well, the familia will be heading north to Cottonwood for our lunch. We decided to go to the Wife's family dinner this year. It will be a grueling 2 hour drive there, and probably longer coming back. For some reason, holiday traffic coming into Phoenix gets very backed up and traffic delays are just terrible. As they say here, we are like 20 years behind in freeway development compared to the population growth. Luckily we are only going for the day.

My older sis is nice sometimes. Today, she had her husband come out to my office to pick something from me, and she sent me chocolate chip cookies! Too bad I really can't have any - the diet regime and all. I was the nice guy though and offered everyone in the office some. Now I have the container on my desk with about 4 cookies left. I hear them calling for me to eat them - but I have resisted so far.

Well, it is mid morning now, and I am still waiting to see if the bosses are going to come in. Everyone is talking about how early we may get out of here today, and I am one wanting that to happen as early as possible. There is nothing for me to work on at the moment, and I do not foresee anything coming across my desk today, especially with everyone worrying about leaving early rather than working.

Welp, it was bound to come around, and here it is. Time for me to head out for the weekend. I'll try to get back in here Friday maybe, and see how everyone else had fun on the holiday. Reverend Mother, don't read further - but everyone else can iffen ya want. For the holiday I posted some pics I have stolen from different sights. Enjoy!

In the meantime, THANK YOU for stopping by and letting me share my thoughts with ya! Have a good TurkeyDay!

PeacE




No comments: