Thursday, November 29

Feeling closer to the end of the week

I am feeling better. I wonder if it has to do with there only being one more workday this week. Whether that is the case or not, I finally am kicking this head cold. Today I can actually smell somethings, and no sinus pressure. I guess taking off half the day yesterday helped tremendously.

So what are the exciting plans for the next few days? Not much. I haven't been to the gym since I have had the cold, so tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday will be my make-up days. Saturday afternoon I have a Golden Tee Tournament I am signed up for. Blind draw for partners and first place is around $280. Not bad for a $20 entry. Sixteen slots in total, plus the bar is putting up prize money as well.

Hopefully there will be a check for me tomorrow and will be able to get some more Christmas shopping done sometime over the weekend. I think I will let the kids put up the tree earlier than normal this year. Usually I only let it up 1 week before, and it has to come down prior to New Years. Christmas is not on my list of favorite holidays. But for some reason (might be the meds) I am feeling generous this year.

Barely after 10 and I am done for the day. Yee haw. Sit here and try not to sleep for the next 7 1/2 hours. Don't you wish you had my job?

PeacE

No comments: