Monday, November 26

Back to the regular programmed world

It is Monday, and I am sure not liking life today. I am coming down with a cold, so I have the stuffy head, clogged sinuses, headache, and body ache thing going on. Plus having to get in to work since I have stuff to take care from having 4 days off. ::sigh::

Thanksgiving was alright. I had made 3 pies of my dessert specialty, one went to my sister's, the other two went with my family to Cottonwood where we had dinner with the Wife's family. Weather was nice and the trip wasn't too long. I ate heartily, and was careful about how much of stuff I ate. I had been tot he gym that morning for the weekly weigh-in - lost 1/4 inch and gained a pound. My shoulders are getting bigger and the arms/chest a bit more defined. I don't know if I am going to continue the gym thing though. I don't like having to waste time waiting on a class to start, and having to work at their pace only. I'd rather a work out at my own pace. I haven't decided what I am going to do, except no classes while I am sick.

Alright, I am outta here to go make some phone calls to put out fires. Maybe be back later for some more drivel.

PeacE

No comments: