Tuesday, November 20

I fart in your general direction!

If the last week could have been considered National Gas Week, today would have been the top day of the week. Seems like every 30 seconds I gotta get up and walk outside, or to the restroom, and pass gas from the nether regions. Nothing really bad and smelly, just loud and funny as hell. Must be my body accommodating for the change in eating and food habits I been putting it through. Lord knows it isn't from too many beers.

It is almost lunch time, and I have spent all morning trying to get a Texas loan done. Texas is a state I hate - in terms of doing mortgage work. It's right next to New York and Georgia. I am *still* waiting on the lender to call me back for a change in documents to make sure our settlement sheet balances. 6 messages left to 4 different people, and no one calling back. Fucking ridiculous.

I am hoping that this is not an indication of my luck streak for the day. Tonight is poker, and it would be nice to get some more free steaks. I had my first one last night for the first time in weeks. Damn sure was tasty!!

Alrighty then. I am outta here for a bit. Think I will head up the road and get me some Subway sandwich.

PeacE

No comments: