Friday, November 16

Ding! Dong! The Wife is Gone!

Euphoria! That was what I was feeling until I got home last night. Here I was set for a weekend with the older kids, and my bubble got busted. Imagine if you will .... I went to the gym after work, then over to the pub for a couple beers (figured would be the last until the Wife is back home). I get home and first thing is I am handed an itenerary for the kids - not the Wife, the kids. Daughter has Theater, Oldest son has a church play practice, etc., etc. I am looking at this thinking 'Where am I going to find time to go get me a steak dinner?'

::sigh::

Either way, I am too tired to do much today/tonight. Been up extra early to get the Wife to the airport in time for her flight, then to work. I have a couple loans to get out and signed, but no one can access the database this morning. The bosses just arrived, and I have no idea how long it will take to get it up and running again. I just want to go home and take a nap.

Have a good weekend - come back onday to listen to my hellish weekend!

PeacE

No comments: