Monday, November 5

Monday, or the beginning of Hell Week #2

What a way to start this week with record high temps for Phoenix. Today's estimated high is 94, which breaks the previous record of 92 from back in 1980. Tomorrow is guesstimated to be the same, another record breaker day. I am glad we still have the AC on at the office.

I finished the third class finally on Saturday, and realize that this 8 weeks is going to be hell. Well, at least the first few weeks, as the body gets adjusted. This was cardio workout, and I had to stop every now and then to get the heart to slow down, and catch my breath. But afterwards, I did feel better. Tonight I return to the weights and will probably be sore again tomorrow. I need to figure out my schedule and the classes as they now changed the times of them throughout the week for this month.

I think after just one week I can see a bit of difference from this program. I feel like I tend to have a bit more energy than before. My pants don't feel near as tight. I have been sleeping a bit better. Tonight I will be weighed and measured, so I will see if there has been a difference.

I will be adding to my knowledge this week. The bosses and I are attending an FHA seminar about the benefits and how to start doing FHA loans. This should double/triple our business once we get the tricks of doing them down. I am a little happy about that, but think about the extra steps we will need to do to complete one of those types of loans. A lot of dotting I's and crossing T's.

Welp, I have a couple calls to make, and it is lunchtime. Funny how my clocks didn't need to be reset - HA HA!! Y'all have a good one, and we'll see ya later.

PeacE

No comments: