Monday, November 26

Some humor and other things ...

It would take 43 bottles of Budweiser (U.S) to kill me

It would take 38 shots of Whiskey to kill me

I phoned up a really gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine
the other day.

We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights
we used to enjoy together.

I couldn't BELIEVE it when she asked if I'd like to
meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic.

Wow!" I said "I don't know if I could keep pace with
you now! I'm a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me!"

She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the
challenge!

Yeah," I said, "Just so long as you don't mind a man
with a waistband that's a few inches wider these days!"

She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! She
teased me, saying she thought tubby bald men were cute!

"Anyway", she said, "I've put on a couple of pounds
myself!"

So I hung up on the fat bitch.

No comments: