Wednesday, November 14

I need to go back and study 'The Gambler'

Geez, last night was not my night for cards. Unless I was playing low card winner. I guess some nights you got it, and some ya don't. I still have the 2 free steak dinners from last week, so I guess I shouldn't complain - too much anyways.

Tonight is the weigh-in at the gym. I am a little bit worried since I had a long weekend with no workouts. And the beer I drank. And the other stuff I drank. Yeah, I am a bit worried. Hoping to lost more of the waist, but not sure at this point.

Hoosierboy is in a place I wish I was this week. In fact, it helped remind me to drop a line to my grandparents. you would think with conveniences like e-mail you wouldn't necessarily get behind being in contact with people. But not me. I put off letter writing as a chore I guess.

Today is turning out to be a slow one. I have read 3 magazines, wrote 1 long letter, visited other mail drops on the internet, toured Myspace, and still it is only half way through the day. I am thinking an hour lunch is coming soon and I will head up to Subway for a 6" sub and read my book. At least it will get me away from here for an hour.

Two days until the Wife leaves. Last night I get informed of all the details that the kids have going on. So much for an easy weekend. Daughter has theater Fri and Sat. Oldest boy has church play practice Sun morning. But - I can still make the softball game prior to church and then take them there. Now I just got to figure dinner schedules around theater ... hate to eat that late at night.

Wife also reminded me to empty the camera prior to her leaving. I guess I will do that tonight. Maybe there will be some cute kids pics in there I can post up here for you to look at and say "How cute!". Yeah, my kids are like that.

Okay, I am off to lunch, and then back here to finish rolling through my blogroll for reads. Hope your day is going better than mine.

PeacE

No comments: