Monday, May 2

Back to the Grind

I am a bit worn out. Weekend has come and gone, and was enjoyable. ScottyB and Lisa headed home yesterday morning. I stayed home and recuperated from Saturday. The Wife and kids worked on getting some of the bulk trash out to the street for pickup this week. I even went to bed early last night and slept a good 10 hours.

Today I headed back to the Gym. I hadn't gone last Friday, because I wasn't feeling good to my stomach. I will be weighing myself, and hope to have lost a couple pounds at least. Seems like everyone keeps telling e though, that because some muscle mass is actually growing (from the workout) that there may be no weight loss as muscle is heavier. I just roll my eyes at them at this point. I got enough fat, I think a couple pounds of loss each week would be expected (if not more) for awhile here... I am sure if I have good news, I'll update here.

Oldest son has his last concert of the year tonight. It is all the music programs performing, but thankfully we won't have to sit through all of it. He doesn't perform until part way through, so doesn't even have to be there until after it all has started. Only problem will be trying to find a parking spot coming later.

The Daughter is at her ortho appt and may find out when the braces are coming off today. then she will beheading back to Tucson. Her finals are coming up in about another week.

Welp, I got a bit of time to kill prior to heading to the gym. I'm going to go read.

PeacE

No comments: