Thursday, May 19

Feeling Tired

We had a nice family dinner out last night. I had the Garden Salad (I love their dressing) and of course, it was unlimited refills. So I had about 2 1/2 bowls of salad. Then we came home and the son opened up his birthday gifts. He scored pretty good for a birthday.

I ended up watching the "Harry Potter" movie 7 part 1 last night, then off to the bed where I ended up reading until about midnight. Much later than I usually am up. I still got up about 7 this morning, and here it is about 9:30'ish, and I am feeling a bit tired already. Another sign I am not as young as I used to be.

The Wife has the day off today. Her boss texted her about 6:30 this morning, asking if she would like to use a vacation day for today. Seems the 'patient load' at her work is a bit light, and no sense in sitting around doing nothing. I have no clue what that means for me though. I know we need to do some laundry... Daisy made a mess on our bed yesterday evening, and during this morning already has done it again (on our bed). Again re-emphasizing why I didn't want a dog in the first place. I know, she is cute, but this trying to get her housebroken is pissing me off more than anything. Tired of picking up crap, and cleaning up puddles. Add to that now, the extra laundry. It's not like we don't take her outside often enough.

PeacE

No comments: