Monday, May 16

Beginning of the Week (again)

Happy Monday to all of you that hate them. I have started to sort of actually look forward to them. After a couple days of weekend stuff, I am sort of glad to get back to what I consider my 'regular routine'. I never know what is going to go on when the weekends are here. Spur of the moment stuff, "gotta-get-this-done" runs, and other miscellaneous that comes up.... it can get hectic sometimes.

I'll be heading to the gym after completing this post this morning. Time to do my weekly weigh in and I feel good. Since I am so pessimistic, I have the feeling that the change won't be good. It will be another reason to have to work-out harder. Spockgirl commented a few days ago that maybe I should change the way I confirm my (for lack of a better term) 'weight correction'. She mentioned maybe I should do a measurement of my girth (sounds like, and is close to the same size as Earth) or set a weight-loss goal over a larger period of time. I appreciate the tip, but I like the weekly weigh-in. Since I have the tendency to over eat, and not exercise enough (hence the weight gain) This helps me focus on food control, and pushes me to exercise. Yeah, I know. I never said I was a normal type of person, but this is what is working best for me. Don't stop commenting though! LOL!!

Still working out some of the fine details for this summer's return to the Over The Line tournament in San Diego. A friend is working on the airline tickets for our 'group' and I am working on the room reservation for myself and a friend, if he is still going. He was talking the other night about not going now. Told him to let me know, since it determines if I get a double or a single room.

Nothing else in the world worth sharing. Well, actually I am pretty sure there is, but I don't know what off the top of my head. Besides, I need to get headed out.

PeacE

Update: This week's weigh-in resulted in 3 pounds less!!!

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Congratulations, son, I'm proud of you!