Sunday, May 8

Weekend Wind-down

Sunday night... finally. I was doing good until today with the boys. Today I was cranky, irritated, and just not feeling up to the normal bickering/whining/fighting/crying that goes on. Though I will admit, it didn't worse until the Wife and son were home, because then the older one started in on them.

We did Dennys for dinner, just so the Wife wouldn't have to worry about a meal. They were 2 hours later than the scheduled time, as last night the drivers of the charter buses had to have a minimum of 8 hours sleep before driving again. The Wife is trying to get some things organized for work (for her) and school (for the older son), and yet unpack from the trip. (shrug) It was only 3 days, but you know how some women pack.

I get to run Daisy up to the vet tomorrow morning, then the moment I am not looking forward to - the weigh in at the gym. I have tried my best to not eat unhealthy as the boys and I ate out this weekend. But I still feel like it is a lost cause and I probably gained a pound.... more like 4-5 I am thinking. I just feel that way. But I should be able to get back into a routine this week, as the last 2 weeks have had other stuff come along and interrupt the routine I was trying to set.

Who knows. Maybe I can do it still...

PeacE

No comments: