Friday, May 6

Boys Weekend - Day One

What a great Friday! Dropped the Wife and son off at the school at 6am, for the trip to Cali. They won't be back until Sunday afternoon. Got the next son to school about 7:15am, then the youngest and I went to Denny's for breakfast. the waitresses were all over him, saying how cute and nice it is for him and Daddy to have breakfast together.

Afterwards, we went back home and back to bed. I had been out the night before, and was bone tired. we napped until early afternoon, then picked up the son from school about 2:30. From there, we went out and watched "Thor" at the movie theater. It was pretty good! Can't wait for the Capt America film. The boys enjoyed it. Thought about dinner out, but I think we were so full of popcorn at the time, no one was hungry. If anyone wants anything tonight, it will be leftovers or ramen noodles.

No plans for tomorrow, except maybe to get out and see if I can find anything for the Wife from the boys for Mother's day. I have no clue what to get. I hate shopping for gifts.

Catch ya later!

PeacE

No comments: