Monday, May 9

Yay Team ME!

I was feeling a bit low last night. I was dreading this morning's trip to the gym, where I would somehow manage to get my mass onto the scale. I knew last week was not a good one for me. I had a great workout on Monday, then things happened Weds, and Fri, that I just didn't go to the gym. One day of workout. Then to top all that, it was more fast food over the weekend than I needed. Truly, I hesitated doing my weigh in today.

What can I do to motivate myself better? To force myself to get out and get to the gym. Many friends say things along the lines of 'get something at home, like a treadmill, or a home gym.' But I know that just having it at home, though it may be easier to get on it and do things, will be a constant "I can do it later" for me. That's why I decided on the gym membership - it forces me to make time, to drive there, to workout. Unless other things come up I have to take care of, it seems.

Either way. I was there today. I lost 1.25 pounds. Yes, I definitely mention the 0.25 pound, as that was the gain I had last week from the week before. So, week 3 and down a total of 5 pounds. I jumped in eagerly to a workout that again I modified a bit. I was able to double the distance, and some more, on the treadmill. Did a good upper body workout. Feeling 'muscle-tired' now at home, but not so bad that I will be like, this will hurt tomorrow. Anxious for Weds to get here, to go again. Sadistic, I know.

PeacE

No comments: