Thursday, May 5

Trash, Allergies, and a Boys' Weekend

For some reason, I was a bit tired more this morning than usual. I felt like I had slept good through the night, but when I went to get up at the usual time, I was just tired. I thought I would stay in bed just a bit longer than usual, but thanks to the City of Phoenix, there was no way it was happening. This week is Bulk Trash Pick-up, and they started early. They were next door by 7:20am. And they aren't the quietest of workers. Though, I am glad they picked up the 4x4x6 package we left them. Now I have a slight lawn discoloration there... but that should disappear int he next few days.

The allergies are kicking in again. Sis keeps telling me to go to this allergist my nephew goes to see. Heck, the doc is only about a mile from home, I should do it. Our insurance cards/info finally came. Of course, the Wife followed up on it around the 30 day mark, and it seems the insurance company had "missed" our info somehow, but within 3 days, we had our info.... . I'm going to call after this post and set up the allergy doc.

Daisy has her next shot in the puppy vaccination series on Monday. Rusty not due til end of June. I am going to wait another month or tow I think before setting up my PCP appt. Was supposed to in April, but it was more just a follow-up. I think it would be better to get some more weight loss, and all, before going back in for a follow up. By then, should get a better report, especially with the blood pressure.

Tonight will be busy. The Wife and oldest son will be packing for their trip to Cali. The son is getting excited for Disneyland. They will leave early Friday morning, and that leaves the 2 younger (8 & 5) with me until Sunday night. Going to be quite a bit of eating out this weekend. I am going to need the Gym bad come Monday I think. I wonder what else we can do this weekend... maybe a movie? I don't know.

I didn't make the gym yesterday as I had to be home for a pick-up. By the time he got here, I just wasn't going to go to the gym. I thought about going this morning, but decided not to. want to stay on my regular schedule, so will go tomorrow morning. They have child care there so I can drop off the 5 yr old while I work out. I don't pay for it in my membership, but otherwise it is only like $3/hour. Then he and I can maybe do an early lunch somewhere before picking the other one from school that afternoon.

So, got a few busy days ahead. Not sure how much I can get in here to write. So, see ya Monday if not sooner!

PeacE

No comments: