Monday, May 23

Life Happens

I been away from here for a few days. I guess it is one of those things that just happens every now and then. I was busy doing other things in life.

Brief recap: well, there isn't much to tell. I was just doing things.

I need to work on getting my flight and room reservations in for my trip in July to OTL in San Diego. I had a buddy back out last week that was going to room with me, but I think I got him talked back into it now. He was supposed to get his flight yesterday, and let me know the details. Suppose I will be calling him in a few.

Today was my weigh-in at the gym I like to do every week. Another 3.5 pounds off the body! And I got to admit, I am starting to get comments about the loss. Starting to see more of it myself in my face, as well as the way some of my clothes fit.

Not much else happening.

PeacE

No comments: