Friday, May 27

Memorial Day Weekend

Another holiday weekend is upon us. A weekend we all should take in reflection for being able to celebrate. To honor the veterans, and current service personnel in our armed forces. Many veteran cemeteries will have programs and speeches to honor those there. Many flags and flowers will be placed on tombstones that mark resting places of those that have fallen, be it in the line of duty, or after there service time. My grandpa is one of our vets still living, and I am proud. My Dad, though no longer with us, is one of them, and I am proud. My brother is another, though he is still serving, and I am proud.

Appears like we may have no major plans for our weekend here. I think we may end up at Sis' for Monday barbecue and just hanging out. I know over the next couple weekends I want to try to get the Wife out to look at minivans so we can pick another up. Otherwise, it is, once again, flying by the seat of my pants as to what happens around here.

Okay I gotta get going... time for the gym.

PeacE

No comments: