Friday, May 18

Last of the 90's

The oldest son is 14 years old today. Aside from the fact he is very nearly taller than I (I'm 5'10") he is the the born in the 1900's. We are planning to go out to dinner tonight to celebrate, but he has not decided on a place yet.

The Daughter made it in to town last night, and will be here through the next week. This is her one week break from school, which will then go through September before her next break.

Posting this week has been lax. I feel as if I have nothing to write about, though, in theory I could just pick a topic and pound out some resemblance to something. I can't do that. Or rather, I try not to. I hate writing something out, that makes me appear misinformed on a subject. Even if it is nothing but an opinion.

Headed out shortly to do some errands.

PeacE

No comments: