Wednesday, May 9

No Change - That's Good!

This morning as I roused from my bed, I got that 'ugh' feeling. You know, the one when you know you need to get up and do something that you really just don't feel like doing? For me, today it was going to the gym. I have found out over the past year, I am a 'Morning Gym' person. Meaning, if I don't go first thing in the morning, I won't make it at all. But I still have those days where I just have to push myself to go. I guess, in some ways, that is good. A little exercise of the will power, too. The reason for this morning's 'ugh' was that I knew I should weigh myself today. I try to do it once a week, on the same day, so can get a true loss/gain for a week period. Today's scale reading left me with no loss ... but no gain, so that is good! I was worried about it after a party I had went to on Saturday, where there was so much good food, I had like 2+ plates, and felt on the verge of throwing up, I was so full. And having pizza just the other night, I was thinking I might have even gained 2-3 pounds.

PT arrived right on time last night, so I only had to sit for about 30 minutes in the cell-phone lot at the airport and read. I guess being a Wednesday, and early evening, the traffic was lighter than usual so there were no problems getting in and out. Some days, Sky Harbor airport is bitch to maneuver through, with all the traffic. RM will be coming in Saturday, and PT has declined my help of navigating the airport when he goes to pick her up. I know RM gets utterly lost at times in traffic, and I wonder how PT will do.

A couple more days until the Wife and son leave on the CA trip. I set plans with PT for a couple days, while RM, the Wife, and son are all gone. Even one with the two younger boys. I am actually kind of looking forward to the time with them, though, I would not be surprised if that changes once I got that time....lol!!

Okay, I am out to do whatever until later, when I think I shall head out for a few brews.

PeacE

No comments: