Wednesday, May 30

Winding It All Down

Today wraps up the final day of school for this school year. The oldest son's last day was Friday, and today the two in elementary have early release. I attended the Kindergarten graduation yesterday for the youngest, and got some pictures, since the Wife couldn't make it.
This is a good one I was able to get of him and his teacher. I was glad to see that he wasn't the only white child in the class, though, the few of them were still the minority. He was extremely happy I was there, which makes me happy. Usually my kids don't seem to want me to attend their public events as a rule.

Not to leave out the oldest son. Here's one of him and the Wife. As you can see, he is getting pretty tall.

Because I thought it was cute, here's one of the Daughter and him together.
She went back to Tucson Monday evening. She called me last night to let me know she contacted the dealership about the catalytic converter warranty. It will take a week for them to get the part(s) in, and she has it scheduled to drop off next Tuesday to be completed. Aside from getting transferred like three times, she said there was no issue about the warranty, which I am glad about. Making her set it all up is part of her learning to be an adult. I was hoping she wouldn't get flustered and call to ask me to do it.

So with summer break starting, no major plans as of yet. The oldest son has a week of band camp coming up in like a week. Followed with a second week later in the summer. They will be starting the practice for forms, etc for marching season. Since he plays French horn, for marching band they will give him a Bb horn to use. Tonight is the Parent/Student meeting about band for the marching season into the school year. The Wife will have to go as I have pool league tonight.

Looking to be a decent week.

PeacE

No comments: