Friday, May 4

Things Are Looking Up

Ahhhh! It's Friday again! After this past week, I normally would have dreaded today, but so far it hasn't been too bad. Of course it is still only about 8am.

Bocci Ball party tomorrow at a friend's house. I love going and hanging out with everyone there. I wonder if the Wife will go with this time....

The son got his list of missing assignments. It wasn't as long as I feared, but he still has probably most of the weekend to get them all done. Either way his grade needs improved before Next weekend when he goes to the Heritage Festival in CA.

Yesterday, my Grandpa turned 86. The grandparents do well taking care of themselves, with all the walking they do. I expect them to be around a few more years yet.

I need to get my ass outta here and headed to the gym.

PeacE

No comments: