Tuesday, May 8

Waiting On A Touchdown

Nothing of major importance is happening today. At least nothing planned. The morning is a couple hours from coming to an end, and I have pretty much finished up my regular routine. The free ebooks have been gone through, and downloaded what looked interesting. Facebook updates and games done. While doing all that, I have been recharging my ipod and going through everything I have on itunes to reload some other selections to the ipod. I am still doing that, and may be for awhile longer, as I try to figure what to do next.

This evening Preacher Tom is flying back in, and I will need to head to the airport to pick him up. Reverend Mother is staying in Indiana a few days longer, so PT will pick her up later this week. The Wife and oldest son will be heading to CA Friday morning for the competition the Wind Ensemble will be participating in. I will be staying home with the younger boys for the weekend. I shall have to get out one night this week to have a few drinks with my buds before then. I think I may even get out with PT and the boys while they are gone, and before RM comes home. I don't know for sure yet.

I know I will be getting together with PT this week to watch 'Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy' that I got from Netflix. It was one we both had an interest in seeing, but didn't have a chance to see it in the theater. It is one I think the Wife and RM wouldn't be interested in.

PeacE

No comments: