Tuesday, August 7

Another Birthday Is Here!

When you have a family the size our's is, it is inevitable that birthdays are going to come around. Today is no exception, and we are celebrating the middle son's 10th by dinner out tonight.


This is a recent one I had from his concert this past springtime. Hard to believe my kids are all growing up. I remember back in 2002 when he looked more like this....


Time flies, even when you're not having fun it seems.

I got out to do some shopping this morning. Seems The Wife hadn't had a chance to get out and find anything for him prior to today, so once again I get to play the role of Gift-Shopper. Note: I hate this role, as I am not a good gift shopper. If it isn't practical, why bother? I was able to get his shopping done in under 30 minutes, as well as some other things that were needed. If nothing else, I am fast at shopping. Get in and get out.

As I mentioned yesterday, we will be heading out to supper at one of the local pizza joints that has some token operated games for the kids. I invited along RM & PT, and the in-laws, but I don't think they will make it (the In-Laws that is). Being sort of last minute, it isn't going to be much. Some pizza, and open some presents. then I am sure he will want to get home ASAP to play with what I bought him.

I need to get some other things done, so I am out of here.

PeacE

No comments: