Wednesday, August 8

Ugh! Another Long Morning.....

I can tell today is going to suck already. I know it as it is only 1:30 in the freakin' AM, and I am already awake. Can't seem to fall asleep, so I am wasting time trying to find something to make me sleepy. It isn't reading like what usually happens. I did that earlier, and was up later than normal (good part in the book) and just am not tired from it tonight.

Had a nice dinner out at the pizza place with RM & PT along. It wasn't a big fancy deal, but what the son wanted. He received a Nintendo DS for his present from us, and was just ecstatic. It sure makes us as parents feel good when the kids react like that to something we get them.

Reverend Mother will be celebrating a birthday tomorrow. I asked her at dinner if she had any big plans, but the answer was no. Seems they have some obligation they need to attend to, then they just have nothing written down as planned. I told PT he better think of something good in the time he has left, because you know RM isn't going to plan it on her own. She's leaving it up to him to do something for her on her birthday.
And I know you both read this blog, so.... enough said!

I managed to waste 10 minutes so far. Still not tired. Sigh. Oh well, off to try something else. Worse case scenario is I will be napping during the mid day.

PeacE

No comments: