Thursday, August 9

Another For the Reverend Mother

Today the Reverend Mother is celebrating the 34th anniversary of her 29th birthday. I haven't bothered to text or call to tell her 'Happy Birthday' yet, and I am sure she is waiting on pins and needles for me to do so. Stuman and Sis have probably already called her, as well as several other family relations. I may just wait until this evening when we get together for dinner. I dunno.

So, other than this momentous occasion, I got nothing for you.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

actually, Stuart texted this morning early, Mary a couple hours later, I think. I've heard from my siblings and a nephew - not too bad! Lots on facebook from friends, of course. Looking forward to having everyone together for dinner tonight. That is my priceless gift to myself.:-) Love you son.