Sunday, August 5

Should Have Been Dead [Asleep] On A Sunday Morning

Most of you don't know that lyrical line, but it is the first thing that popped in my head when I went to think of a post title. It's from Creed's "My Own Prison" and though I may not feel that way, i am a prisoner to my being able to sleep. Again it is one of those mornings where I have found myself up and about WAY to early. This morning, it is at 4:30am. I had the alarm set for 5:40a, and truly did not need to even be out of bed until 7am or so. Sleep, you have teased and eluded me again.

It is a Sunday morning though, and that means I am meeting up with a couple friends for our regular Bloody Mary breakfast. It's nice to get a "set" time to hang out with them, since the past few months I have been feeling time slip out from me with the loss of other friends. I don't mean I lost friendships, just that they have passed. For some reason, the average age of my friends is 10-15 years older than I am. I don't know why, just is. Maybe there is some psychological babble for it, I don't know. I just assume it is because I grew up more mature for my age, even if there are more often bouts of relapse of that now (snicker).

I've noticed that my posts here have become more of a journal over the past few years. Surprised some of you even still read it. I guess I don't plan on changing it to something else. Heck, even if I did, what would I talk about? Hmph. I guess I never had really much to say anyways. I keep the thought in the back of my mind that this November my domain name will be up for renewal, and I will be moving it from the company it is with to find another that has better pricing. More than likely, I will end up at GoDaddy.com. But maybe it will be time to change up the blog a bit. I say that in the sense of a new name. With the Reverend Mother reading her, and Preacher Tom as well I found out, I just don't feel comfortable putting up some of the pics like I used too. Sometimes I even rephrase the way I say things just to not offend them. Why? I have no fucking clue. See - that there was intentional since I forced myself to say "fucking'. I must be under the influences of something that is changing me to a nicer person. Maybe all them prayers RM says are working. I want to say, I hope not, but I don't know. Maybe all-around it would be a better thing.

Bah. Too much thinking for this early in the morning. I am off to waste time using StumbleUpon.

PeacE

No comments: