Monday, August 6

Doctors, Birthdays, and more

This morning I am waiting a call from our Dentist. Seems the middle son lost one of his fillings last week, and though they are not open on Fridays, I had spoke to the receptionist about getting him in sometime this week before school starts to have it fixed. Luckily, the lack of the filling has not caused any pain or discomfort to my son. I expect to hear from the office within the next couple hours, and possibly even get him in today, at worse, tomorrow.

Tomorrow is also the same son's birthday. He will be turning 10 this year, and I have no clue what to do as far as presents for him. I guess I will be out shopping tomorrow for gifts, though he has not given us many ideas. I just asked him where he would like to go for dinner, and Peter Piper Pizza was his answer. It is similar to a Chuck E. Cheese, especially in cost....sigh.

This is the last week before school starts, which makes me a bit happy. Though I have enjoyed having the boys (together or one-on-one) it will be somewhat nice to get a chance to have time for me to do what I want again.

Guess that is about all I got today.

PeacE

No comments: